A family donated some nice clothes for someone in need and the director at the boys' preschool passed them on to us. I washed and folded them while Peyton was napping and Grant came in and out of the blue said, "I didn't even ask for those shirts. That's exactly what I wanted. How did God know when I didn't tell him? He must have told that family I wanted those clothes. I sure am a lucky boy!" It was such a sweet dialogue that I had to grab a scratch piece of paper and write down his words because I knew I would never remember it by the time I was able to sit down and tell about it. These are the kind of moments that I don't want to ever forget the details.
Here are the boys with all of their clothes!
Then, the preschool director gave us free tickets to the local circus and got us some ride tickets. It was such a fun night of FREE family fun!!!
Then, Mrs. Susan, a very special friend, brought us a very generous gift card to spoil our family and passed along ALL of her Thomas the Train tracks, trains, and accessories that she had for her grandsons. It was a HUGE box filled with Thomas the Train things. They were so excited! They have really enjoyed building all kinds of tracks that run throughout our downstairs. Here the boys are asking Mrs. Susan a question about one of the trains.






No comments:
Post a Comment