Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Peyton Got the Game Ball!

Peyton has been wanting the game ball since the first one was given out and he has been working so hard to stay focused during the entire game and hustle after every ball. During this particular game, he caught quite a few balls and had good hits every time he was up to bat. During the game after he had caught a few balls he had to go to the bathroom so when I took him he said, "I think I'm going to get the game ball tonight but if I don't that is okay too." I love his confidence and his sweet innocence.

Here are the pictures of him getting the game ball and his baseball picture that I took of him since we didn't order individual pictures.









1 comment:

  1. Way to go Peyton!

    Nana and Papa are proud of you.

    ReplyDelete